Detailing Course for Beginners (1-day course)
We offer a beginner’s course for automotive detailing. In a group of 4-6 people, this hands-on workshop is designed for weekend hobbyists and car club enthusiasts wanting to know more about professional maintenance techniques for their cars.
Sign yourself up, or bring your favourite car person along to a perfect day out. This is also suitable for corporate team building that lives and breathes cars. We make sure you leave our workshop equipped with the basic knowledge of quality detailing results trained by one of Melbourne’s most revered detailing workshops.
We have received stellar feedback from the dozens of participants, including a couple of famous names. And they’ve all said the same – it is a fun and practical day providing the confidence for enthusiasts to take care of their car the right way.
The workshop covers:
- Identifying paint defects
- Critical tools for detailing
- Safe washing and drying techniques
- Decontaminating paintwork
- Engine bay detailing
- Leather cleaning and conditioning
- Carpet and mat cleaning
- Effective glass cleaning
- Headlight restoration
- Rejuvenating rubbers, plastics and trims
- Differences between rotary and dual action polishing machines
- Understanding compounds, polishes, glazes and protection
- Pad-and-polish selection
- Hands-on training with minor paint correction
- Health and safety advice
- The details of detailing
- “Ask the Pro” FAQ session
The next course date is scheduled for:
27th January 2018, Saturday
Register now to avoid disappointment!
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Unit 1, 5-7 Macaulay Street, Williamstown North, Victoria 3016.
Course fee: $160
- A sample of a car care product that we use
- Certificate of Participation personally signed by our technical director
A 50% deposit is required and can be taken over the phone or via bank transfer.
Email Vivien now to enquire: firstname.lastname@example.org