1-day course workshop
We offer a beginner’s course for automotive detailing. In a group of 4-6 people, this hands-on workshop is designed for weekend hobbyists and car club enthusiasts wanting to know more about professional maintenance techniques for their cars.
Sign yourself up, or bring your favourite car person along to a perfect day out. This is also suitable for corporate team building that lives and breathes cars. We make sure you leave our workshop equipped with the basic knowledge of quality detailing results trained by one of Melbourne’s most revered detailing workshops.
We have received stellar feedback from the dozens of participants, including a couple of famous names. And they’ve all said the same – it is a fun and practical day providing the confidence for enthusiasts to take care of their car the right way.
Attended the one day detailing course run by Anthony. Great experience, Anthony is extremely knowledgeable and passionate. I’d highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn the best car cleaning and detailing techniques in a hands on environment. Thanks again Bon Vivant.
The workshop covers:
- Critical tools for detailing
- Safe washing and drying techniques
- Decontaminating paintwork
- Engine bay detailing
- Leather cleaning and conditioning
- Carpet and mat cleaning
- Effective glass cleaning
- Headlight restoration
- Differences between rotary and dual action polishing machines
- Understanding compounds, polishes, glazes and protection
- Identifying paint defects
- Pad-and-polish selection
- Hands-on training with minor paint correction
- Health and safety advice
- “Ask the Pro” FAQ session
Time: 10am – 3pm
Venue: Bon Vivant Automotive Care
Course fee: $220, includes:
- Certificate of Participation personally signed by our principal detailer.
Any questions, please email Vivien now to enquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next course date: Saturday – 4 May 2019 –> Postponed until further notice. Keep checking back for more updates.